Who we are:
San Diego Self Storage is voted San Diego’s BEST Storage facility by the Union Tribune Readers Poll 7 years in a row! Here at SDSS, our people matter. We enjoy summer cookouts, holiday parties, paid holidays, PTO and more! If you want to be a part of a creative, inspiring, and collaborative environment, you are in the right place. San Diego Self Storage is a place where extraordinary people inspire to do their best work.
Do you want to be a part of something great? At SDSS, we take pride in giving back to the local community that has been loyal to our business. From local charity donations of your choice, to our annual Toys for Tots campaign, SDSS strives to be an asset to the community we love.
Now the details you’ve been waiting for…
We promote a safe and drug free workplace…You Must Be Able to Pass a Background & Drug Screening!
San Diego Self Storage is seeking energetic, motivated, and goal-oriented people for a full and part time consultant at our Solana Beach location! We are looking for people who don't mind every day being a little different than the next, but also like structure. SDSS is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another visitor into a loyal tenant.
Benefits: (You WANT these!)
- PAID Holidays
-Starting at $17/hour
-Bonus programs to earn $$ above and beyond hourly wage
-Awesome Company Culture
Responsibilities: (You CAN DO these!)
- Provide superior customer service.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone.
- Ability to understand and implement our lease and fees.
- Sell moving supplies, insurance and units.
- Light maintenance and custodial.
- Verify and balance cash drawer, properly carry out opening and closing procedures.
- Conduct a Complete Unit Inventory Check (walk through).
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Pay: Start at $17.00 per hour
Contact Ana Rodriguez at email@example.com
Requirements: (If you ARE WILLING TO DO these…bring it on!)
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Some sales experience.
- MUST have flexible availability
- Up to 5 day a week schedule
- Must be available for overtime when needed.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and management skills.
- Work independently.
- Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn new software.
- Able and willing to perform light maintenance duties including, but not limited to dusting, mopping, vacuuming and other cleaning.
- Must have a valid California Driver License, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
-Lift up to 40 lbs.