During this presentation, you will discover:
• How your identity drives your behaviors
• How you can expand your identity
• Why most people go to trainings, learn new information and do not use it
• How to dramatically diminish the emotional ups and downs
• How to create consistency with any new behavior
• A process to create an unstoppable mindset and a phenomenal year in 2018
Roberto Monaco has been a full-time speaker, coach and trainer since 2002, and has conducted more than 4,500 presentations in the United States, England, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Puerto Rico.
He worked for the Anthony Robbins Companies for 6 years and in 2004, 2005, 2006 and in 2007 he was the top producer and revenue generator in the country. In 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Roberto also coached and trained all the other Peak Performance Strategists at The Anthony Robbins Companies.
He has advised and consulted with Fortune 500 companies, executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of peak performance, leadership, psychology of achievement, presentation skills, video marketing and sales.
In addition to conducting workshops and presentations, Roberto spends on average 15 hours per week conducting one on one coaching sessions with CEOS, managers, sales professional and entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries such as mortgage, real estate, financial planning, coaching, retail, training and development, etc.
Roberto Monaco is originally from Porto Alegre, Brazil, and he conducts workshops and trainings in three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. Roberto lives in San Diego CA with his beautiful wife Kathryn and his daughter Sofia.
The Brigantine's Exceptional Menu:
Classic Fish Tacos
Brig Salad with Chicken
* Note - Space is limited to 55 seats only! Please arrive early and claim your spot. This will sell out and once we have 55 in the room, all others will be turned away.
* Parking - The Brigantine does offer valet parking for $6. There is FREE parking available on the North side of Via del la Valle (Solana Beach), on Cedros Ave, Sierra Ave and all of Solana Beach. Del Mar charges for parking, so please arrive early and know your parking options.
All are welcome!
Creating A Winning Mindset with Leisa Reid
This presentation is a blend of information with undeniable experiences. You will be invited to participate in activities where you can:
• Discover how your perceptions could be preventing you from seeing and seizing opportunities
• Take actions that would lead directly to the results you ideally want.
• Uncover your own unique thinking that is holding you back. Come prepared to challenge how you think about things. After all, “to get what we never got, we have to think like we never thought!”
Leisa Reid is a Professional Speaker & Author who presents to thousands of people on the topic of “Creating a Winning Mindset.” After 20+ years of Management, Sales and Executive Leadership, Leisa joined Productive Learning, a personal development company specializing in helping people close the gap between what they have and what they truly desire. In 2013, Leisa spearheaded and founded the highly successful OC Speakers Network, an organization that supports speakers who wish to share their expertise. In 2016, her book, "Manage to Success: A Guide to Cultivating Happy and Productive Employees" was published.
Leisa is a mother to Ariana and wife to Mark. She has enjoyed living in Orange County since 1991, after moving from her hometown of Fairbanks, Alaska.
In today’s presentation Leisa will be giving you an experience of what a Productive Learning workshop is like - an interactive experience where you learn something about yourself, your thinking and a glimpse into what could be holding you back from the very thing you deeply want.
Chef's Special of the Day
All are welcome!
Browse our directory of 100+ businesses!