Natural Wellness, Essential Oils. I provide people and businesses essential oils and team them how to care for themselves, their families, clients and more... naturally.
Eliminate toxins in your body, home and business.
My name is Jennifer Hudgens and I own and operate Natural Wellness Tips. I am a doctor of physical therapy, a yoga instructor, but my passion is teaching people how to support their and their families health naturally through essential oils. I love meeting with individuals or business and sharing this passion. Are you looking to create a more positive environment in your work place? Do you want more energy without having to turn to stimulants? Do you lack focus throughout the day? I can help you! Reach out to set up an appointment and I will come to you.
My life changed at 25 …After an accident that left me with a new definition of normal I felt like a passenger in my life more then the person actually living it.
Following this accident the doctors basically told me to get use to my new normal and filling out my permanent disability paperwork……I couldn’t even imagine my life like this…
-permanently disabled? What about my dreams? I wanted to have a family, be able to travel the world, all of those would be stolen from me.
-If I listened to them my life as I knew it was over.
So I did what anyone would do at that point, I went home and cried…a lot!!! I still tear up thinking about how hard this was was for me. But the next day is what made all the difference in my life, I decided to try my own way, a road less traveled.
I began working with an amazing acupuncturist. I saw her 2-3 days a week to simply help support my body. Then I had a friend ask me to come to her first yoga class, at first I laughed at her and said no way! I can’t even move! But she didn’t give up, she kept asking, so I finally agreed. I am so happy I went to her class. It was so good for my mind and body. I felt the best I had felt in a long time for the hours following that class. It was like a natural high, I was hooked! Yoga became part of my everyday life. I even became a yoga instructor!!!
I continued working with my acupuncturist regularly and between yoga and acupuncture I felt like I was managing pretty well. I had gone back to work at this point and felt like I had established my new normal.
Then one day my acupuncturist told me she wanted me to meet another one of her clients who used essential oils. I had full trust in my acupuncturist so I said why not. I met with this lady over coffee. I remember thinking, what did I say yes to, she is crazy, she really thinks essential oils could help me? Something in my gut was telling me to go for it! Saying take a chance, what’s the worst thing that could happen, it doesn’t help?
So that is where I started my essential oil journey! I am so happy I went with my gut and gave it try. Within two short weeks of using deep blue rub topically and Frankincense internally I felt like my body was finally getting the support it needed. Just a few short weeks later I began taking Lifelong Vitality. That was it! For the first time in as long as I can remember I began to feel like myself again. My body truly had the support it needed. I continued to feel better each day. I am so grateful for these essential oils and the quality they have added to my life. I had truly made my own new reailty.
– I regained my clarity of mind.
– Not only was I not disabled but I found a carrer I was extremely passionate about. It fulfilled me in so many ways. I was empowering myself and all of those around me to live a happier, healthier lifestyle
– My future has never looked so bright. My husband and me have exciting plans with no limit on happiness.
Let my story, my experience be an example to you in a few ways,
* It doesn’t matter how devastating your journey has been, you can recover and come back better then ever
*You and only you can make the choose to pursue the life you want.
* The life you want is worth the fight, it may not be easy but it will be worth it.
* Whole living and wellness isn’t only about one area of your life. It is about all areas of your life. This can seem overwhelming but I am here to to help you.
* Listen to your gut, your intuition, your heart. Follow it. It knows what you need.
If you know you need to make a 360 in living your best life, taking care of yourself physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and you are ready to dive in and do that, I invite you to connect with me.
I am opening up a handful of spaces to do a mini-30 minute one one one – 360 Wellness Assessment. During this 30 minute call I will…
1) Help you to discover where you are currently at with your health and wellness. Don’t worry, none of us are perfect!
2) Look deeper into your top 3 wellness goals and/or challenges and begin to create a plan to help support your body in moving toward these goals.
3) Begin to create a plan to help support your body in moving toward these goals.